Experience Retail with Cegid
Please join Cegid at Retail's BIG Show 2017, January 15-17 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. We'll be showcasing our latest solutions as well as our entire suite of offerings. Our experts and top execs will be on hand to give demos and answer all your questions.
Cegid will be providing live demonstrations of its one-of-a-kind connected experience with client Salomon. We’ll show you how they’re allowing shoppers to buy online and pickup in-store, turning stores into fulfillment hubs, mobile-enabling store associates, as well as providing customers with personalized experiences. Witness the live demos on:
- Point of Sale
- Mobile POS
- Business Intelligence
All within a single, centralized platform that runs in real-time!
|At this year’s conference, Cegid will also showcase "Shopping in the Making," its newest in-store unified commerce platform which highlights the company’s innovation in the world of retail.
Cegid Private Party
Cegid and FrenchFounders are bringing together 200 leaders
in the retail industry to discuss the future of the retail market. The party will be hosted at Spring Studio
, where we will have a panel discussion with retail's most influential leaders, hands-on workshops (e.g. virtual reality), and gourmet cuisine and cocktails will be offered.Agenda6:15
– Welcome Guests6:40
– Introduction Speech by Patrick Bertrand
, CEO, Cegid Group6:45
– Luxury & Fashion Panel "How to Survive the Customer Revolution
– Innovation Workshops / Cocktail & Appetizers9:30
– Party EndsSpeakers
Space is limited so please RSVP via the form below. Date
- Jean-Christophe Hermann, EVP Global Retailing & Consumer Goods, Valtech (moderator)
- Jean-Marc Bellaiche, SVP Strategy and Business Development, Tiffany & Co.
- Joëlle Grunberg, President and CEO, Lacoste North America
- Ketty Maisonrouge, President and Founder, KM&Co
- Kristina Buckley Kayel, VP of Communications, Van Cleef & Arpels, Americas
- Xavier Vey, President & COO, L'Oréal Luxe USA
January 16: 6:15 - 9:30pmVenue
6 St Johns Lane,
New York, NY 10013(between Laight and Beach Street)